I decided to look for recipes that use potato chips. Since they're so good by themselves, why not put them in a recipe and make something even better?
I've rounded up some of my favorite potato chip recipes and recipes that use potato chips from around the web.
3. Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe these Chocolate Caramel Potato Chips from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.
5. Flavor is king in these Baked Potato Chips from Oprah. Follow the link at the bottom of the recipe for an Herb-and-Cheese Dip.
7. Want something super quick with NO butter, NO oil, and NO fat?! Try the Oil-Free Microwave Potato Chips from Fifteen Spatulas.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the sweet potato lovers! Here's a few recipes for you from Simply Taralynn...
8. Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips
9. Sea Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips
Comment below and let me know if you try any of them! Happy Potato Chip Day!